I'M MARRIED A TREE , WITH REASON .1.0

I'm sorry ,i'm sorry ,i'm sorry ,I'm sorry ,i'm sorry ,i'm sorry. Im sorry  for using  English in my writing today . Because i want to talk about serious things  .ha ha .( the title have nothing to do with my sketches today )
I got it ,after several times to think ,and to thinking again .Sitting in thinking chair like a thinking man .
Aguste Rodin ,thinking man
Why LADS ?landscape ? now i know the exact ,concise reasons for me to jump into another discipline .After continuously  making a various form of a  building .For some reasons i know that i have loose something in my built environment .Although the building and interior can be easily adapted into architectural practice . Landscape is another different entity whereas you have to deal with the living things . A plant .
Plant is a living things where you absolutely cannot treat them as the same with the furniture and bare 19mm cement rendering wall .It a living things man !.You have to feed them and give a proper light source etc .
So , with my lack of landscape experience . I hope its will complete my built environment experience .
another things that captured my minds in lads world is a vertical landscaping .

Comments

Popular Posts